As medical sales Key Account Manager for London & South East for this global Diabetes medical devices company, you'll work as part of a talented team developing key accounts.
- As key account manager for priority accounts, to deliver agreed sales and profitability targets, you'll identify key decision makers and stakeholders in each account and positively influence them to ensure successful tender outcomes (you'll manage the OJEU tendering process). Working with Senior Management, Marketing and Medical Sales Reps, you'll develop offerings and competitive differentiators to gain competitive advantage when driving new and developing existing business.
- Accounts span London and the South East including Kingston, Sutton, Croydon, Bromley, Bexley, Barking, Barnet, Harrow, Brighton, Crawley, Maidstone, etc.
- A worldwide market leader across many healthcare markets including pharmaceuticals and medical devices, including diabetes blood glucose meters. The company is innovate, modern and has an excellent reputation for rewarding, training and developing employees, with clear career progression for talented performers.
- Must have proven success in medical sales: medical devices or pharma. A proven high performer with documented success in winning new and developing existing key accounts.
- Consultative medical sales experience including strategic selling and negotiation in a complex sales environment, ideally with experience in managing and winning OJEU tenders.
- Great business acumen and the focus, determination and drive to achieve targets. Clear and confident communication skills.
- Salary of £40-47,000 plus 20-30% bonus, company car and excellent benefits.
Call, email or apply now for full details…
- Medical Devices
- Key Account Management
- Medical Sales
- Contracts Manager