Hospital Account Executive - Infection Prevention Solutions
A market leading UK listed company specialising in the provision of theatre services and products to NHS and private hospitals throughout the UK..
- Yorkshire and North East
- £40-45k Basic Salary / £12k Commission / Excellent package including car corporate benefits.
- Territory Manager / Sales Representative / Account Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales Specialist
- Drapes / Gowns /Medical Devices / Medical Consumables / Theatre Products / Surgical Instruments.
- Market leader in infection control
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Structured training
The Account Manager will be responsible for the sales of infection prevention solutions that help increase efficiency, improve outcomes and help reduce the risk of hospital acquired infections. You will interact with a variety of clinical settings including operating rooms, interventional radiology, ultrasound, cardiac catheterization labs, wards and A&E and sell a portfolio of products including patient wipes, surface wipes, hand hygiene, instrument care and endoscope disinfection products. The Account Manager will be responsible for account management on their territory with significant focus on training clients and aligning them with the company. There will be an element of audit and education in the role and key contacts will include procurement, nurses, and infection control. The role is home based and will require significant travel and some nights away from home to ensure the territory is effectively managed.
- Applicants for this role will be selling medical products into hospitals
- They will have a very strong commercial presence and extremely strong negotiation skills.
- They will have relationships with procurement and senior decisions makers and an understanding of supply chain
- Applicants could be working as a medical Territory Manager / Sales Representative / Account Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales Applicants need to be experienced in Account Management and able to close business.
- It is key that the appointed person is hard working, ethical and able to develop strong working relationships with clinical and procurement staff.
- The self motivated, hard working sales or clinical professional will want to further their career and be target / objective focused.
To apply for this - or any of our exciting opportunities in the medical devices sales market - Apply Online
Progress Sales Recruitment is a specialist sales only medical recruitment consultancy dedicated to offering client and applicants alike the highest levels of service. With over 8 years experience in recruitment we specialise in the following areas of work - Nurse Advisers, Clinical Specialists, Theatre Sales Specialists, Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, Team Leaders, Sales Managers, Sales Directors and all other sales focused roles within the medical sector. Our core therapy areas include Vascular, Endoscopy, Urology,Neurology, ENT, Infection Control, Anaesthesia, Blood Products, Diathermy, Infusion, Orthopaedics, Surgical Instruments and all PCT, Primary, Secondary, Theatre and Rehabilitation products.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'