Medical Sales Associate - Surgical Electrosurgery
Medical Sales Associate
Junior Medical Account Manager / Graduate Sales / Clinical move to commercial role -
ElectroSurgery / Powered Surgical Instruments / Diathermy (Laparoscopic, Endo-Surgery, Smoke Evacuation)
A global market leader in the field of minimally invasive surgical techniques, boasting an excellent reputation for both product development and staff progression. With over 40 years experience in selling medical equipment and surgical techniques to surgeons the company offers employees a fast track opportunity to financial and career success.
- South East London (Sutton East to Kent, Dartford, Bromley, Lewisham, Medway)
- West Midlands - Birmingham, Worcester, Warwick, Coventry
•£28-30k neg Basic Salary / £10-15k Commission / Excellent package including car (BMW)corporate benefits.
•Medical Sales Representative / Medical Territory Manager / Medical Sales Executive/ Medical Account Manager /
• Diathermy / ElectroSurgery / Powered Surgical Instruments / Medical Camera Systems / minimally invasive surgery.
•3100 employees worldwide
•Established over 30 years
•Sales focused organisation.
The Medical Sales Associate will be responsible for selling a comprehensive range of Electro Surgery, Diathermy, Powered Surgical instrumentation and associated consumables to surgeons, EBME, Procurement, theatre managers and Operating Room Co-ordinators in NHS and Private hospital markets. This is a JUNIOR LEVEL role initially - working with a Senior Sales Professional / Business Manager the appointed person will be supported and trained over a 12 month period to enable them to fully manage the region once they have gained the required skills and experiences. The role will be a mixture of new business and account management with targets set against increasing revenue and customer base. The company offers a comprehensive induction / training programme followed by ongoing support to those selling in the field from colleagues at Head Office.
Applicants will come from one of the following backgrounds -
- Experience working in theatre as a surgical nurse / assistant
- Previous medical sales experience looking for a move into a surgical sales role / larger company with exceptional prospects
- Graduates with a life science degree and provable understanding of anatomy and physiology allied with some commercial sales
All candidates will need
- Hunger to succeed - Hungry to earn - Prepared to work hard and happy to learn!
- A team player, good communicator and effective planner
- Living on patch with current driving licence
- Excellent communication skills and work ethic
The most important thing for applicants wanting to apply is a desire to earn and progress through hard work and commitment.
To apply for this - or any of our exciting opportunities in the medical devices sales market - Apply Online
Progress Sales Recruitment is a specialist sales only medical recruitment consultancy dedicated to offering client and applicants alike the highest levels of service. With over 10 years experience in recruitment we specialise in the following areas of work - Nurse Advisers, Clinical Specialists, Theatre Sales Specialists, Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, Team Leaders, Sales Managers, Sales Directors and all other sales focused roles within the medical sector. Our core therapy areas include Vascular, Endoscopy, Urology, Neurology, ENT, Infection Control, Anaesthesia, Blood Products, Diathermy, Infusion, Orthopaedics, Surgical Instruments and all PCT, Primary, Secondary, Theatre and Rehabilitation products
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'