MEDICAL RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - Gants Hill
An experienced and motivated Medical Recruitment Consultant is required to join our established and fast growing Medical Recruitment Company, to work alongside experienced recruiters.
We specialise in providing Healthcare Staff to NHS trusts, Home Care and Nursing Homes.
We have been awarded a national framework to supply registered nurses to Hospitals in London, Outer London and the West Midlands area.
The suitable Medical Recruitment Consultant will ideally be ambitious and have a proven background as a successful Medical Recruitment Consultant, as well as an understanding of working within a fast paced Medical Recruitment environment. For the right person, this can include team leader opportunities.
Key Responsibilities / Skills: As an experienced Medical Recruitment Consultant:-
- Liaise with both Clients (existing and new) and Candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Secure new business and build Client network
- Contact existing Candidates for availability and secure suitable work to match their requirements
- Speak with and qualify New Registrations to expand Candidate network
- Provide a quality Customer Service to our Clientèle and Candidates
- Exceed targets
- Ensure vacancies are advertised effectively
- Proven experience within Medical Recruitment is essential.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent competitive commission structure.
- Career progression
- Continued training and development programme.
- Individual and team incentives
- Friendly and Supportive environment.
Suitable Applicants with a proven Medical Recruitment background should Apply by sending over your Updated CV and Contact Details
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"