Urgent Medical Recruitment Advisor
Location - Isleworth
Term - Temp contract Full time
Duration- 3 months with possible extension
We are looking for an experienced medical recruitment advisor for a role in Isleworth, We need someone who has experience of NHS recruitment using Trac and ideally have been involved in Consultant Appointment Committees.
- CIPD Qualified (Preferable)
- Adhere to the Trust’s recruitment and selection procedures, advising Consultants and managers of best practice and up to date legislation in line with the Trust’s Recruitment and Selection Policy and Equal Opportunities Policy.
- Ensure that all documentation associated with medical recruitment, induction and employment of medical staff, including Locums, is of a high and consistent quality and is provided efficiently and effectively.
- Advise Managers and place advertisements on TRAC and NHS jobs and, if appropriate, national journals etc.
- Manage the Consultant recruitment process (Advisory Appointment Committees) and administer panels as and when required, ensuring that the correct process is followed and representation on the panel meets regulations.
- Provide advice and support in relation to appropriate selection processes making recommendations for streamlining existing practices and introducing new methods upon which robust recruitment decisions can be made, liaising with the Recruitment Manager where appropriate.
- Ensure that all recruitment activity complies with NHS Employment Check standards and pre-employment checks are carried out.
- Ensure that remuneration and grading information is assessed accurately in accordance with the relevant Medical and Dental terms and conditions and Trust guidance, using the IAT process.
- To assist the Senior Medical Workforce Advisor in ensuring that post and establishment lists are consistent and kept up to date.
- Responsible for authorising interview expenses up to a value of £500.
- Manage, within appropriate timescales, the process of the issue to all medical staff of contracts of employment and changes to their terms and conditions.
- Assist with processing any changes to Consultant/SAS/Trust/Junior Doctors terms and conditions on ESR.
- Be aware of vacancy levels of medical staff at all times and identify innovative solutions to close the vacancy gap, working with operational managers and clinical leads to deliver their requirements.
- Be pro-active in identifying and devising ways in which the Medical recruitment function for Medical and Dental staff can be improved liaising, where appropriate, with the Trust’s Recruitment Manger.
Only candidates with previous experienced will be considered for these particular roles.
Please contact us ASAP if you are available for immediate consideration on
Day Webster team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job