Cordant People are looking for a compassionate and organised Medical Records Clerks who want to grow with our company. The successful candidates will be responsible for gathering, processing, and maintaining patient medical records and reporting patient information for health standards. You will also ensure medical records are maintained in a manner compliant with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements of the medical services system.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- File laboratory X-ray documents, slips and other information to current chart
- Supply nursing staff with required forms and documents
- Maintain data collection and skills acquisition files
- Protect medical records from loss or defacement prior to the end of retention periods
- Maintain current face sheet for every patient served
- Process admission and discharge records accurately, and in a timely fashion
Example of skills:
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Proficient in computer programs, including Microsoft Office and Outlook
If you feel you meet the above criteria then Cordant would love to hear from you. Please send an up to date CV
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Medical Records Clerk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'