Our client based in Wyton, Huntingdon, is seeking an experienced worker in Customer service and Administration. The rate of pay is £10.88 an hour.
The role is Monday to Friday, 37 a week.
There is free on-site parking
The roles main duties will include but will not be restricted to;
- Initial contact with patients, ensuring the Reception area is maintained and tidy at all times
- Checking-in patients and raising necessary documents
- Answering telephone enquiries
- Booking in and out the serving personnel posted in and out of the unit using the IT database
- Maintaining the appointment diary, making appointments as requested by Dental Officers and the Dental hygienist
- Providing appointment reminders
The main skills the client is looking for within candidates are;
" Computer and IT skills
" Good Communication skills
" Competent in Excel and Word
" Confident in patient facing activities
" Good Timekeeping
The rate of pay is £10.88 an hour. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available
Apply online today!
The role will be subject to successful completion of referencing, ID and security checks.
- Customer Service
- Admin Officer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'