The role - Medical Receptionist
Our client based in North Shields is you looking for an experienced Medical Receptionist to start immediately.
If this role sounds right for you, please read on to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am-5pm
Hourly rate: £10-£10.50ph paid on a weekly basis through Office Angels
Start date: ASAP
- Maintain patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Welcomes patients and visitors in person or on the telephone, and answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintain business inventory such as checking supplies, scheduling equipment, and maintenance repairs.
- Complete accurate documentation of patient visits.
- Adhere to policy and procedures during all activates.
- Experience within a medical environment
- Reception/Administration Experience
- Good communication skills both written and speaking.
- Computer literate
- Polite and professional manner
Why be an Office Angels Temp?
- Competitive salary
- To be part of 'A great Place to work 'voted 6th in the UK Best Workplaces 2019
- Up to 28 days holiday accrued annually
- Agency dedicated to Office roles
- Recommend a friend incentive
- Weekly pay
- Temp of the month awards
About Office Angels
Office Angels is the market - leading provider of temporary and permanent office professional roles across the UK - from PA's and secretaries to finance and HR.
We develop supportive relationships with our many valued clients, understanding their unique business requirements and pinpointing the ideal fit for their company.
For more information and to apply, please click the 'apply' button
If you want to add value to your world of work, why not follow our recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'