Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an Admin Officer / Receptionist for our public sector clients based in Wakefield. Immediate start, 2 - 3 month contract, paying £9.20 per hour.
Our client is a large public sector organisation based in Wakefield, with multiple offices and sites. They're looking for a strong administrator who can assist over the next several months due to an increased workload. You'll be working within a vital team of the organisation, ensuring that processes are running smoothly for colleagues and visitors.
The key responsibilities of an Admin Officer / Receptionist will include, though are not limited to:
- Welcoming visitors
- Assisting the department with administrative duties
- Promote effective communication with visitors and service users
- To respond to telephone and in-person enquiries
- Arranging travel when required
- Storing and scanning records
- Assisting service users and ensuring confidential management of records
The successful candidate will:
- Be immediately available to work in Wakefield
- Have experience working within the Public Sector and Government Sector
- Have worked in a similar role before (Administrator, PA, Medical Secretary)
- It would also be beneficial to have a knowledge of relevant IT Systems (CamIS; eCaMIS, InTouch, PAS)
This is an excellent opportunity to work at a large public sector organisation over the next several months. You'll be joining a friendly team and will have the opportunity to gain excellent experience. On-site parking is available, and there are good public transport routes in place. This position will also be starting immediately, so if this role is of interest then click the apply button today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'