Medical Receptionist / Front Desk Receptionist / Front Office Receptionist / Administrator - Glasgow City, Scotland
A new opportunity has arisen for a Medical Receptionist for a Surgery in Glasgow City. The established Surgery has also won numerous business awards and is looking for a Medical Receptionist with an outgoing and empathetic nature to join their team. Ideally the receptionist will have 6 months to 3 years experience.
The Front Office receptionist will based in Glasgow City. The Medical receptionist will be a good communicator with the ability to make people feel at ease. The receptionist will be a great front of house and have a welcoming persona. The Receptionist will have some of the following skills;
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and prioritise tasks based on importance
- Ability to set-up appointments
- Welcoming persona
- Adherence to the dress code for a surgery
- Managing office when the Clinic Manager isn't there
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software
- Experience in administration
- Fluent English
- Good communication skills and pleasing personality is desirable
Working hours will be: 11:00 -19:00 Monday to Friday (plus two Saturdays per month).
This is an excellent opportunity for a Receptionist to join an established Company with a great team.
The Receptionist will receive a salary of 18-21K/year.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£21,000.00 per year
Please forward your CV urgently.
- Front House
- General Administration
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'