Job Type: Temporary
Hourly rate: £8.97 paye per hour (inclusive of holiday) or £9.90 umbrella per hour
Duration of booking:This is a temporary ongoing role with no end date specified at this stage
Essential Systems desirable: Adastra or EMIS WEB experience, if you don’t have experience in either, then GP or Health Centre system experience is essential
Working days and shifts: The Centre is open between 8.00am-10.00pm, 7 days a week Monday to Sunday, shifts can be split into 4, 8 hours shifts, or 12 hours shifts. The shifts are 08.00am - 2.00pm and 2.00pm - 8.00pm.
- Worked in a GP practice or Medical environment previously
- Medical Patient system experience
- Available to work the shifts stated across 7 days a week
Please note it is ESSENTIAL that the successful candidate has previous GP, Health centre system experience, please do not apply if you do not have this experience or knowledge.
Job duties are as followed:
- Providing reception and administration support within a GP Practice
- Using Emis Web and Adastra to make and confirm patient appointments
- Arranging and confirming appointments using Emis Web and Adastra
- Registering patients on Emis Web and Adastra
- Updating patients details on Emis Web and Adastra
- Reception duties such as greeting and looking after visitors and confirming appointments
- Keeping computer records up to date filing using office equipment such as printers, photocopiers and fax machines
- Answering enquiries in person, by phone and email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'