We are recruiting for an experienced Part Time Medical Receptionist working as part of the NHS in the Bolton area. This is a temporary ongoing role with great career opportunities and is paying £7.50 per hour.
About The Role:
• Based on reception, meeting and greeting patients
• Inputting patient data onto System One and TPP
• Dealing with prescriptions
• Typing letters
• Answering calls and passing on accurate messages
• General administration duties including filing and photocopying
Essential Skills & Experience
• Confident in using TTP and System One
• Strong Medical Reception / Administration experience
• Fast and accurate typing skills
• Confident in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent telephone manner
• Willing to learn new skills
• Outgoing and approachable personality
About The Benefits
• Hours of work ranging from Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 7.15pm
• £7.50 per hour
• Weekly pay
• Temporary ongoing opportunity
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please click on the link.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.