Private GP Surgery is looking for an organised and efficient medical receptionist with excellent customer service skills.
The ideal candidate will be polite, friendly, with an articulate and professional telephone manner; extremely organised and able to multitask and work under pressure; we are looking for a true team player who is prepared to go the extra mile for the team and our patients.
Previous experience in private healthcare is a definite advantage.
- To welcome patients to the surgery and provide efficient, friendly and proactive reception service;
- To manage appointments, answer queries and provide superior customer service at all times;
- To collect payments, process invoices, maintain accurate billing records and report the Manager;
- To collect and dispatch post, scan correspondence and update our patient record system;
- To liaise with the Lab and ensure pathology samples are collected safely and on time;
- To carry weekly and monthly stock checks as well as various compliance checks;
- To provide ad-hoc support to the admin and management teams as required;
How to apply
Please reply by sending us your CV, covering letter and references. Due to the large volume of applications received we cannot confirm receipt of applications, or provide updates on the status of applications.
Only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Strictly no agencies please.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'