Hourly pay rate: £10.30 - £11.94 per hour
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08.00 - 16.00 or 10.30 -18.30
Duties will include:
* Answering the telephones
* Handling patient queries
* Booking appointments
* Checking patients in on the system
* Updating patient records
* Any other ad hoc reception / admin duties required
Skills and experience required for the temp Receptionist role:
* Candidates must have experience working in a similar Reception type role within a medical / healthcare environment, ideally Doctors Surgery
* Ideally have a smartcard
* Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
* Good IT skills
* Excellent customer service skills
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- Customer Care
- Front of house
- Medical Receptionist
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'