Pertemps Professional Recruitment is an established Healthcare recruitment consultancy that regularly places locums within public and private organisations throughout the UK.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the Payroll Administrator will assist in providing a proactive, responsive and quality driven payroll service, ensuring a timely and accurate processing of weekly payroll. You will be playing an incremental part within the team and will be responsible for the processing of temporary workers time-sheets, data-entry and responding to general payroll queries. In addition to payroll duties, you will be required to support the office with general administrative duties.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is ambitious, focused and proactive to join a leading recruitment agency.
You will be responsible for:
- The accurate input and processing of all relevant data required for the payroll
- Answering queries on all aspects of payroll and escalating where appropriate
- Updating payroll records as appropriate
- Ensuring a culture of effective working relationships, close collaboration and communication is developed and maintained across the business
- Providing timely and proactive responses to all enquiries
You will have:
- Previous payroll or data entry experience, ideally gained in a fast paced environment
- Excellent IT skills, specifically with MS Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to produce highly accurate work under pressure and tight timeframes
- Strong numerical skills
The position is based In Loughton, Essex. We are an expanding Medical Recruitment agency and looking to add staff to our existing team. A friendly, Vibrant and busy office is what we have achieved.
This will be full time position, Monday to Friday, "office hours", starting immediately.
Monday 08.30 - 5.30pm
Tuesday 08.30 - 5.30pm
Wednesday 08.30 - 5.30pm
Thursday 08.30 - 5.30pm
Friday 08.30 - 5.00pm
Location: Loughton, Essex
Start Date: ASAP
For an initial chat. Please call and speak to our Managing Director, Daren Reisman.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job