Medical PA within Lycahealth
We are looking for a highly motivated, organised, and focused individual, that can work closely with a consultant and service their patient with a caring, disciplined, and organised manner.
Candidates will need to take lead and ownership of bookings, diary management, follow ups and patient needs to support the consultants’ busy schedules.
- To be responsible for administrative duties of the consultant.
- To produce client’s reports by using a data entry and audio typing, dealing with correspondence and to adhere to the protocol of the Company.
- Provide and maintain high quality of reports, records and input all clinical findings on to Software.
- Ensure strict client confidentiality at all times
- Keeping a log of all reports that has been sent out, and to work towards all medical reports been sent out to the clients within 10 working days.
- Check patient reports before they are sent out.
- Having completed reports, ready for Doctors /Nurse Signature within the service level agreement
- Able to handle highly sensitive information
- Consultant billing and Invoicing of Patients
- Dealing with Client enquires.
- Photocopying /Posting.
- Maintain effective communication with other departments and consultants.
- Dealing with Telephone enquiries.
- Diary Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'