Medical PA - Work From Home -up to £35k (DoE)
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a dynamic and proactive Medical PA, to work remotely / virtually for a newly formed, fast-growing medical startup in London.
A friendly, forward-thinking and collaborative company, our client is looking for a professional, experienced and highly organised Medical PA to support doctors who work in mental health with children and families.
Please note: Working from home, the daily hours are 8am - 6pm, with an hour’s lunch break. Although this is a home-based role, the expectation is that the role would have the successful candidate’s full attention and focus, this isn’t a role that can be juggled alongside other commitments.
As this is a busy, start-up environment the company is particularly looking for candidates who have the flexibility to learn a new job on the go, with ad hoc training (rather than a structured induction and training programme).
The varied and busy Virtual Medical PA role will include:
- Closely working within a wider team of other medical PAs within the clinic - having constant communication within the team
- Liaising with clients and referrers
- Extensive diary management and coordination of multiple psychiatrists
- Email management for multiple psychiatrists, 5-8 inboxes
- Extensive telephone management - new enquiries and regular patients
- Proofreading and editing clinical letters and reports and sending using secure systems
- Drafting correspondence
- Invoicing and processing payments over the phone
- Liaising with medical insurers
- Uploading documents to cloud-based record system
- Managing repeat prescription requests and other patient requests
- Proactively managing the psychiatrists’ workload, ensuring requests are followed up
What we’re looking for:
- Fluent English language skills
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail required at the highest level
- Previous experience in a medical PA role, mental health experience is highly beneficial
- Excellent communication skills - both written and spoken
- IT literate/tech savvy with the ability to learn new systems quickly and efficiently
- Experienced with G-Suite (Google Docs & Sheets, Gmail, G-Calendar, GoogleDrive)
- Proactive and self-motivated to work with autonomy
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Ability to provide 5* customer service at all times, excellent telephone manner
- Highly organised and proactive nature
- Ability to juggle a busy and varied workload with competing demands and changing priorities across the clinic
- Dynamic, proactive, focused and hard working
- Ability to be discreet and deal with confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to work efficiently from home
- Mature manner expected to deal with confidential and possible conflicts or challenging situation
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone who wants to utilise their experience and skills in a new, challenging role that is based from home.
The recruitment process will include pre-interview competency testing.
If this role sounds of interest and you have the experience and skillset we’re looking for, we want to hear from you ASAP! Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) as soon as possible, quoting 'CP - Medical PA’
- Audio Typing
- Communication Skills
- Medical Administration
- Google Suite
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'