Our client in the education industry is looking for a Medical Officer / Lead First Aider based in Taunton to join their team!
You will be working 20 hours a week, 10am-2pm daily (term time only) for £9.21 per hour.
The main purpose of your role will be to ensure the safeguarding of students and make a significant contribution to their efforts to both "enjoy and achieve".
Duties will include:
Act as main first aider
To lead on risk assessments for students with medical requirements
To actively promote good practice
- Assist with students as necessary; personal hygiene routines, toilet training etc
- Work with parents of students with health concerns
- Complete accident reports following incidents
- Other related duties
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Completed DBS
A Nursing Qualification is desirable, though not essential
A First Aid at Work qualification
- Aptitude or experience of working with ICT including SIMS
- Administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work with pupils
If you feel you have the relevant experience and are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Nicole on .
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- "health" or "healthcare" or "nurse" or "medical" or "medical officer" or "first aid" or first aider" or "school"