Medical Note Summariser
Location: Chessington, Surrey
Type of role: Temporary
Duration of role: This is expected to be for 2 to 4 weeks and maybe longer due other GP Practices part of the same local CCG may need additional support
Working days and hours: Around 22.5 to 37.5 hours + per week working in the times below, please note the client is very flexible.
Monday - 8.00am-7.30pm, Tuesday - 8.00am-7pm, Weds - 7.30am-6.30pm, Thursday - 8.00am-7.30pm, Friday - 8.00am - 7pm, Sat - 8.00am - 11.00am
*The GP are open to a candidate’s availability
Pay rate: £11.00 to £12.00 umbrella per hour depending on skill and experience
Benefits: Free parking onsite
The main responsibilities of the post-holder will be to summarise and Read Code relevant information from patient’s clinical records into the practice computer system, working strictly in accordance with the practice notes summarising protocol.
Main Duties/Key Tasks:
- Summarising of Patient Notes
- Summarise incoming electronic and hard copy Post according to agreed protocols and within agreed timescales
- Using clinical knowledge to ensure summarising of patient notes are accurate and succinct.
- Using clinical knowledge will escalate any anomalies in patient notes
- Culling and sorting patient records and letters in preparation for summarising
- Ensure information within the patient file which is not required to be kept, is disposed of appropriately. It is of the utmost importance that the Protocol regarding this is used. Shredding of the wrong material would be very serious with potentially far reaching consequences
- Reviewing medical records and producing an accurate summary of the patient’s medical history.
- Monitoring progress of notes summarising against practice targets
- Medical Records
- Medical Communications
- Summary Reports
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'