Job Title: Medical Information Writer
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
The company: A leading global medical communications and education agency with over 30 years` experience is seeking a medical information writer to join its ever growing team.
• Follow SOPs and processes for managing inquiries and developing response documents within the required timelines
• Become familiar with the system used for managing inquiries and all aspects of response document development and approval
• Complete product and therapy area training; become familiar with the SmPCs for the product(s) assigned to; keep up to date on therapy area and product knowledge
• Monitor email inbox for inquiries escalated to the Global team; monitor email inbox for inquiries to be handled as briefed by the client; manage workload of other members of the team (where applicable)
• Critically assess reference content to identify the key information and data of relevance to the inquiry
• Draft Global Response Documents de novo, update expired documents in line with style guide and template
• Degree in life science or equivalent experience
• Proven writing experience in a medical communications agency or the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Proven experience and confident in interacting with clients and medical experts, flexible and able to work as part of a team
Clinical Professionals are the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. We are the agency of choice for medical communications professionals as we are the most knowledgeable recruiters within our specialists sectors and receive the highest number of jobs across the UK of all our agencies - therefore you can leave your job search and career guidance safely in our hands alone! Our expert consultants and resourcers have been working in the medical communications market for a number of years and understand the nuances of this sector, so can give you tailored advice for YOU and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect `fit` for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.
- Medical Information Writer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job