Are you an experienced Field Service Engineer with electrical and mechanical experience seeking a change of industry?
How does a new opportunity to expand your existing skill set into the Medical devices industry sound to you?
Not only is this a great chance for you as a Field Service Engineer to grow into a new industry, you would be working for a Market leading manufacturer and supplier of Medical devices and can expect the highest level of training and on-going support throughout your new career.
The main duties for the successful Field Service Engineer would be to complete a range of Installation, service, repair and preventive maintenance of washer disinfectors, bed-pan washers and a variety of different medical equipment as well as a high level of customer service, maintaining excellent working relationships with clients and customers.
- Installation, service, repair and preventive maintenance on a variety of specialist decontamination equipment including, sluice room equipment, washer disinfectors and bed-pan washers.
- Maintaining a high level of customer service, maintaining excellent working relationships with clients and customers
- Proven ability to work in a technical field service role
- Be able to effectively communicate with all levels, including clients, employees and directors
- Flexible, well organised with excellent time keeping
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
- Previous experience in a field based role
- Experience with electrical and mechanical fault finding
- Leading medical devices manufacturer
- Progression opportunities
- Further training and development available
- Company Van
- Paid door to door
- Optional overtime opportunities
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Pension Contribution
- Daily meal vouchers
- Phone, laptop and uniform provided.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'