Orca Medical Ltd is small innovative UK ultrasound company based on the University West of England (UWE) Campus specialising in supply of portable medical ultrasound imaging systems to the UK private and public sector. The company works closely with expert medical professionals and facilities to integrate innovative portable ultrasound technology with accredited training
We are looking for a dynamic medical equipment servicing technician to take a key role within the business. This is a demanding position and you will play a major part in achieving service objectives in a busy and technically challenging environment governed by an ISO9001 quality system.
The successful candidate will have ownership of all technical related activities and must have the ability to self-manage and prioritise the direction of their day to day activities to achieve timely completion of repair, planned maintenance and associated equipment management tasks. Being part of a small but highly professional team, flexibility of approach will be required to meet team objectives.
Specialist product training will be provided from the OEM manufacturers and you will be required to be the first port of call for engineering advice and support within the organisation.
You will have a safety conscious approach to your work and the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels. Honesty, integrity and awareness of both GDPR and commercial data protection are paramount qualities as you will be dealing with sensitive information. An ability to cope under pressure, be adaptable and multi-task is required.
This is an ideal role for an enthusiastic graduate or biomedical engineer, and it is envisaged that the role will grow in its scope and responsibility as the company develops.
UK Office is located in Bristol; Travel throughout UK; Vehicle provided; Pension etc.
Applicants must be qualified to Degree/HNC level, or equivalent, in Electronics.
A full UK driving Licence.
Enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
You will ideally have previous knowledge of servicing medical devices including their safety and efficacy, although training will be provided.
- Managing customer service requirements, PPM, warranty to onsite repairs
- Providing support information to customers
- Support of other members of staff in the company
- Configuring, commissioning and installing devices
- Managing own diary and workload to fit with customer needs and team requirement
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- Degree/HNC level, or equivalent in Electronics.
Ideal Previous Experience:
- Experience of working as a biomedical engineer an advantage but happy to accept new graduates
- Experience in speaking to customers
- Experience in capital medical equipment
- NHS experience an advantage.
- Excellent communication
- Excellent presentation and networking
- Ability to learn and use new technology and to demonstrate to an expert audience
- A clean driving license with a willingness and ability to travel throughout the UK
Training Provided to successful candidate:
- Product and Service training for all equipment requiring service
- Training to meet regulatory standards in service
- Clinical Engineering
- Medical Equipment
- Medical Ultrasound
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'