Job Title: Medical Equipment Service Engineer (EBME)
Location: Milton Keynes
Alecto Recruitment are currently looking for a Medical Equipment Service Engineer who is looking to take on some responsibility and progress to the next step in their career with our innovative and industry leading client within the Biomedical industry.
Our client, an industry leader in the Biomedical industry, are seeking to bring on board a Service Engineer that will be looking after their customer base in and around Milton Keynes, Oxford, Luton and surrounding areas. They boast a large book of clients ranging from the NHS through to some of the most respected and influential Medical companies in the World. Our client also loves to invest heavily into ensuring their employees have the best training possible and so invest in external training from manufacturers to give the best training possible.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Carry out Biomedical Engineering duties across customer base in and around Milton Keynes, Oxford, Luton and surrounding areas.
- Service and Repair of Electrical and Electronic Medical Devices
- Carry out Repair, Maintenance and an Asset Management Programme that matches your customers' expectations
- Provide Technical support and information to your customers on their Biomedical Equipment
- Offer advice on the procurement of new medical devices and equipment
- A Minimum of 2 years' experience working on Medical equipment (Either Workshop or Field based)
- HNC or HND in Electronic and/or Electronic Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering qualification highly desirable
- Excellent Fault-finding skills
- Opportunistic personality
- Full clean Driving license
- Fantastic Customer Service Skills
- Excellent communication Skills
- PC Literate
- Competitive salary between £25,000-38,000 (DOE)
- Company Vehicle or Car Allowance for High Mileage Users
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Company Workplace Pension Scheme
- Product Training
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
- Medical Devices
- Medical Equipment
- Hospital Engineer
- Biomedical Engineer
- Medical Engineer
- Patient Monitors
- Anaesthesia machine
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job