We are currently looking for a Medical Engagement Co-ordinator to join our head office team in Epsom, you will provide support to the Medical Practitioners working within the medical and clinical facilities, as well as the Head of Medical Engagement Medical Director.
The Medical Engagement Co-ordinator will also gain a working knowledge of the Revalidation and Practising Privileges processes and work with the Revalidation Co-ordinator to provide support to consultants and Hospitals alike.
You will be proactive and confident as you take the lead to liaise with Doctors at our clinics and hospitals, using a variety of methods to engage with stakeholders promoting educational grants and AGMs. With a strong eye for attention to detail you will review and improve our current processes
Nuffield Health delivers services from more than 200 locations including hospitals, health and fitness clubs, health assessment centres and client workplaces. There are approximately 5500 medical practitioners working in our Hospitals and an additional 100 in our Wellbeing facilities.
- Assist with the development of the Expert Advisory Groups within Nuffield Health, creating new groups as required, providing administrative support for each group
- Manage the day-to-day running of educational grants within Hospitals, liaising with consultants who apply, HDs and the Medical Director.
- Liaison with Hospital staff including PA's, HD's and Consultants to identify problems and provide support.
- Provide regular communication with consultants via medical community newsletters / blogs.
- Oversee relevant parts of the budget - liaising with the Head of Medical Engagement and Finance team
- Manage payment process, liaising with central Finance team to ensure payments made in a timely manner.
- Maintain quality and compliance standard documentation, including monitoring medical societies to ensure compliance with policy
- Review the process and suggest improvements as required
- Assist with the development of Medical Societies within Nuffield Health, including the Wellbeing Society.
- When require provide presentations to the central group
- Provide support to societies, Hospitals and for AGM queries
- Manage meeting schedules, keeping a calendar of Medical Society events for Medical Director
Location: Our Support Centre is located in the heart of the town - 5 minutes' walk from Epsom train station, which is just 35 minutes from London Waterloo and 46 minutes from London Victoria.
Benefits: We're a hard-working bunch but we also take care of our employees. So, with us, you'll enjoy more than a competitive salary. We offer flexible working to make the most of every day and development opportunities to make you feel respected, trusted, and valued. We offer fantastic employee benefits including gym membership of our Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, a free onsite gym at Epsom offering exercise classes and discounted personal training, private health insurance, an annual health assessment, an interest-free season ticket loan, a Cycle to Work Scheme and a Retirement Savings Plan. Find the full benefits here .
A bit more about us…: Nuffield Health is the UK's largest health providers, operating as a not for profit organisation. It delivers services from more than 200 locations including Hospitals, Physiotherapy, Fitness and Wellbeing clubs, Health Assessment Centres and client workplaces. We provide clinical, fitness and wellbeing services to the general public, private organisations, and the NHS. We have a unique approach to improving health in the UK, putting the quality of care and satisfaction of individuals and companies at the heart of what we do and, in the process, improving the health of millions of people.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you?
- Medical Enagaement Co-ordinator