Are you an inspiring leader with a proven track record as a registered Consultant driving a change agenda in either an NHS or private hospital? If YES then read on…
Collingwood Executive Search are delighted to be partnering one of the top 3 private hospitals in the UK to appoint a new Medical Director.
The hospital enjoys a fantastic reputation and has embarked on a journey of culture change, identifying best practice, delivering leading patient care and driving innovative new services.
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate will;
- Be a registered Consultant in any therapy area with experience in either an NHS or private hospital environment.
- Be an inspiring leader who engages with everyone in a hospital environment at all hierarchical levels.
- Thrive on driving change at pace, breaking down barriers in a collaborative way.
- Have experience of building, maintaining and utilising successful partnerships and networks both internally and externally to identify best practice and new ideas to innovate services, patient care etc..
- Have a strong back ground in clinical governance and have successfully prepared for multiple CQC audits.
To play an active strategic and tactical role within hospital’s senior leadership team. The role will be responsible for helping to continue growing the hospital’s outstanding reputation for quality, safety, patient care and pushing the boundaries with innovation.
And what’s in it for you?
Apart from an opportunity to join a leading private hospital;
- You will be a key leader responsible for delivering significant change.
- The basic salary is flexible but up to £150,000 as a guide.
- The role could be full time or part time to suit you.
Please email your CV to or call Jeanette Bodkin on for an initial discussion.
- Medical Directors
- Private Healthcare
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job