Medical Devices Principal / Lead Software Engineer
£Neg excellent plus benefits
Our client is a successful Medical Devices company bringing its first innovative product to market. The product is a complex and challenging instrument, combining electrical and electronic systems, power management, motor controls, sensors and communication systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Principal or Lead Software Engineer with around 10 years experience with complex medical devices to take overall responsibility for the continued development and innovation of the software through the full lifecycle process in accordance with company and medical device software standards.
Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of leading a small team in the design, development, implementation and validation of software for complex software driven electromechanical medical devices
- Methodical and innovative approach
- Good working knowledge of C, C# and Java
- Analytical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take leadership role in a multi-disciplined ground-breaking project
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements for medical software for compliance with European and United States quality standards
Minimum first degree in computer science, software engineering and ideally a post-graduate level degree
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'