Do you have Demonstrable track record of sales success within Medical Devices…… YES
Would you consider working a 4 day week ? ..... YES
Are you full of energy, proactive and determined with a strong work ethic. ...... YES
Can you consistently manage and deliver on the "complex sale " ..... YES
Would you like to earn bonus up to £12k pa ….of course its a .......YES
If its 5 x YES s- then this is the opportunity for you -- Please read on >
Our client is a leading world wide Medical Device company and we have been tasked with identifying and recruiting a Business Development to cover the North of England region .
Experience of managing key accounts and working with hospital procurement would be highly beneficial.
Also engaging with key decision makers with the support of Uk Sales Manager / Managing Director and influencers to maximise prescribing sales levels of the company .
Key Responsibilities of the position will include developing and managing new business by working with:
Medical Device Distributon
Occupational Health Department
Emergency Services (Ambulance and Fire)
Primary Care Supplier
Care and Nursing Homes
Respiratory Nurses , EBME / Med Physics, Lung Function Respiratory .Pharmacists Supplies Departments , Theatres
- Plan and implement actions to achieve and maximise sales targets.
- Negotiate prices, discounts and terms to ensure the best deals are secured
- Evaluate monthly sales figures for account growth and trends.
- Regularly review and interpret sales and market data, adjusting sales plans as necessary to maximise sales opportunities.
- Influence and negotiate with a clear commercial focus.
- Share best practice on market access initiatives with marketing team.
- Identify opportunities for shared investment and partnership projects between the Company and defined customers.
- Maintain good level of understanding of competitor products and industry trends through networking and the web.
- The achievement of all territory sales volume targets by product and product group taking corrective action where shortfalls occur.
- Develop new business and maintain existing business through sales data analysis and building relationships
- Company car (to be changed in June )
- Attractive Pension
- 25 days holidays (pro-rata 4 days )
- Laptop, iPhone
- sales medical device
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'