• Conduct audits (either desk-based or on client’s sites) in accordance with established procedures, maintaining a high standard of service delivery that ensures effective customer relationships
• Conduct Technical File reviews specific for products being authorized
• Complete all chargeable work within the required budget and timeframes to ensure customer satisfaction and efficiency of the business
• Complete specific projects in relation to medical device procedures, processes, systems and documentation as requested by medical devices operations manager
• Ensure completion of all assigned work and relevant documentation in accordance with required procedures and standards to fulfil customer expectations
• Provide accurate and timely reporting as required by line management to assist the planning and management of operations
• If required undertake reviews of packs and make certification decisions within target timescales and in line with policies and accreditation/approval requirements
• Manage personal schedule to work efficiently and to meet target chargeability requirements as defined by the Certification Manager
• Project-manage auditing teams, as appropriate, to maximise efficiencies, enhance client satisfaction and ensure compliance with standards
• Undertake personal professional development and ensure appropriate training records and personal logs are updated to maintain relevant auditor registrations and relevant industry knowledge
• If required, to provide technical support and staff training to all parts of the business in UK and overseas to enhance the service capability of the business
• Support business development activities as required (including follow up and/or referral of enquiries, sales visits, assistance at events, seminars, etc) to enable on-going growth of the business
• The successful candidate will have at least 4 years’ experience working within the medical device industry.
• You will have an excellent working knowledge of ISO 13485, MDD 93/42/EEC
• You will have good manufacturing and technical knowledge of electro-medical devices, sterilization and non-active devices and their relevant harmonized standards.
• You will have experience conducting MDSAP audits
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Greg Robertson or email email@example.com. Please note that your CV should be in WORD format and no longer than 2 pages.
REED will send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job