Reporting to: Medical Director
Our client, a well-established global pharmaceutical organisation is looking to bring on board a Medical Coordinator to support the Medical Affairs team. Your role will be to provide clinical trial support and perform administrative duties. This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to work as part of a global but close knit team.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Provide administrative support to the Medical Affairs team
- Coordination of drug supply
- Data capture
- Management and control of SOPs
- Either a Life Science or other healthcare equivalent.
- Previous administrator experience
- Previous clinical or medical affairs experience
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organised and capable of working under pressure
- Work effectively as part of a team, to deliver effectively and successfully
Clinical Professionals are the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. We are the agency of choice for pharmaceutical professionals as we are the most knowledgeable recruiters within our specialist sectors and receive the highest number of jobs across the UK of all agencies- therefore you can leave your job search and career guidance safely in our hands! Our expert consultants and resourcers have been working within the clinical market for a number of years and understand the sector, so can give tailored advice for you and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect `fit` for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.
- Medical Coordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job