£19,500 with competitive benefits package
Monday to Friday - 35 hours per week
Dynamite Recruitment have the pleasure of recruiting for this medical claims organisation based in the Surrey area, close to Kingston upon Thames. Due to expansion and some movement within the team, they are now recruiting for an Invoice assessor to accurately and efficiently assess and process healthcare services invoices associated with on-going claims.
- Processing invoices received in-line with service level agreements, member limits and policy terms and conditions.
- Use own initiative to make decisions on whether invoices can be settled.
- Investigation with more challenging claims, to enable settlement.
- Maintain and document accurate records including all invoices or claim related payments and all communication with members and providers.
The ideal candidate:
- Needs to demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Come from an administrative background.
- Be highly numerate, with strong IT skills.
- You will be an effective time manager, able to prioritise and work to targets and deadlines.
Please apply now or contact Dawn Norris at Dynamite Recruitment for more information.Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job