Our client covers the complete area of Wiltshire and is looking for flexible and reliable Chauffeur’s to drive out of hours Doctors to and from various locations.
This is a temporary position with hours that include afternoons, early evening and overnight, their operation is 7 days a week.
What is expect from each Chauffeur-
• Customer focus - The ability to build strong person-centered relationships with internal and external customers: to identify and meet their needs and to use customer feedback to continuously improve your own performance
• Excellence - Strive to achieve and exceed the company’s expectations ensuring consistency and quality at all times.
• Innovation - Creating, adapting and altering existing methods and tasks to make them more efficient, less time-consuming and user-friendly through continuous improvement and learning.
• Ownership - Taking responsibility and being accountable for successful and unsuccessful pieces of work through meaningful involvement and engagement.
• Teamwork - Cooperating with others, being and working as part of a team, and working toward shared goals.
• Trust - Act with integrity and take pride in being trustworthy and honest.
• Respect - Show respect and recognise the dignity and worth of others; listen attentively, appreciate the way others feel, and be open to new thoughts and ideas.
To be successful within the role you will need:
• Have previously worked in a medical profession, Chauffeur, Emergency Driver
• A Valid Cat B Licence, Car Licence, Driving Licence with no more than 6 points
• A polite and friendly manner
• To be punctual and reliable
• Full training provided, Paid DBS if required.
• 28 days paid holiday when request
• Personal friendly consultant
• Paid weekly
• Progression available
All successful candidates will need to obtain a DBS check & complete an assessment and shadow shift.
The client’s vision is to achieve excellence in the delivery of care. This is achieved through the provision of person-centered health and care services which are:
• Of the highest quality
• Supported by innovative, evidence-based, cost-effective technology
• Accessible, consistent and responsive
• Delivered as close to home as is clinically appropriate
• Tailored to meet individual needs
• Championed by well-qualified, motivated and professional staff
We have various roles available in this sector and others if you would like to talk with one of our personal consultants either about this particular role or others which we may have that is suitable for you please don’t hesitate to contact us.