Our lovely medical client based just outside of High Wycombe are looking for an experienced Business Development candidate with Customer Service experience.
Do you have excellent communication skills with the ability to up-sell?
You will ideally have a proven track record in a proactive sales environment and be happy in a targeted role (although there is NO COLD CALLING)
In this role you will deliver excellent customer service at all times and ensure that you are proactive in your approach. You will respond to all queries efficiently, effectively and within the department’s customer service level commitment.
- Provide a first-class service to ensure patients remain on our service
- Complaint management
- Action new patient intro calls in line with the procedure to ensure they fully understand the service provided
- Call patients on a regular basis
- Actively promote products and services whilst maintaining service levels
- Identify patient advocates - products & services
- Take an active part in all departmental meetings
- Action all reports within time scales set
- Cover for other team members if required
- Database management
- Perform any other tasks reasonably requested by the Company as required
- Work to targets set by your Team Leader
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Modern office facilities, subsidised canteen and free parking onsite
- 25 days per annum rising to 27 after 5 years’ service
- Full time
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
- Telephone Sales
- Target Orientation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'