This role is required to provide efficient and effective audio typing to senior members of staff within a busy office based in Blackpool.
My client is able to offer flexibility in the working hours/days for the successful candidate if required.
You will be responsible for:
- Accurate transcription (audio/copy typing) of clinical letters/documents
- Typing up letters and relevant correspondences for distribution
- Answer the phone in a professional and courteous manner as and when required
My client is looking for an individual who has:
- Experience as an Audio Typist, ideally within a medical background.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to work under pressure
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Audio Typist to join a busy and fast paced work environment.
If you feel you have the relevant experience, and are happy to work on a temporary, ad hoc basis then please apply to this position today!
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
In respect of the above role, Cordant People Ltd operate as an Employment Business, as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- "audio typist" "copy typing" "medical secretary" "ad hoc" "temporary" "medical" "audio"