Our client specialises in pharmaceuticals focused on the areas of oncology, immunology, neuroscience and osteopathy.
As the Medical Assistant, your role would be provide secretarial and administrative assistance and oversee the medical information function as well as providing ad-hoc support for the Pharmacovigilance team.
Your responsibilities would also include:
• Diary management of the medical team as well as supporting a variety of projects
• Liaise with the various functions in carrying out medical tasks such as marketing, sales, regulatory and pharmacovigilance.
• Organising business meetings and chairing weekly medical meetings
• Arranging travel plans
• Ensure communications of all activities are communicated in a timely and appropriate manner
• Processing of invoices
• Being the Zinc champion for the team
You would need to have experience in a busy office, be fully proficient in the Microsoft Office software and strong personal management skills.
So if you are the type of person who can work autonomously, have great collaboration skills and you demonstrate a can-do attitude then do not hesitate to apply or send your cover letter and CV to Jedidja.n’email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job