Locum Position (with potential for Partnership)
Are you a GP with a passion for Primary Care?
We are a long established, semi rural Practice in Aberdeenshire, looking for a GP to join our enthusiastic and friendly team.
Sessions & Start date by mutual agreement.
Haddo Medical Group is a 5 Partner (3.5 WTE) GMS Practice with approx 5,400 patients, potentially looking to replace a Retiring Partner. We are located in a spacious & modern purpose built premises, Pitmedden.
Although located away from the hustle and bustle of Aberdeen, it is only a 20 minute drive to access all the amenities it offers. Pitmedden has a welcoming community feel, the practice play an important role, providing a high level of care to our patients, in this thriving community.
- Paperlite using Emis Clinical System
- Purpose built premises in Pitmedden
- Full primary care health team
- First Contact Physiotherapy & Pharmacist based on site
- GPs with special interests
- Supported by an experienced nursing team, including an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- No O.O.H. commitment
- Outside interests and personal development encouraged and supported
Informal visits & enquiries welcome. So why not come along, have a look around & meet the team.
Applications in writing to:
Haddo Medical Group
Pitmedden, AB41 7NX
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'