Medical Affairs - Marketing Dietitian - Part Time
I currently have an exciting opportunity for a Medical Affairs - Marketing Dietitian to join my global supplement client on a part time basis - you will work 21 hours over 3 days per week. The role will involve providing scientific input and expertise into the global marketing of my client's portfolio and lead in education, training and development.
If you are passionate about nutrition and dietetics but would like to experience a role outside the clinical setting that encompasses scientific, informational, communications and interpersonal activities, this may be the ideal opportunity for you.
- Product understanding: Maintain a good working knowledge of overall product portfolio, whilst developing a deeper expertise in an assigned portfolio of products
- Education, Training and development: Deliver up to date and evidence based disorder and product training to both internal and international teams
- Internal and external nutritional/technical support: First port of call for all incoming enquiries from customers, HCPs, patients/carers and international colleagues
- Customer relationship management: establish and develop professional relationships including development of educational activities
- Commercial and clinical skills: Provide scientific input and expertise into the development and construction of marketing materials for both HCP's and patients. Lead and innovate in recipe development
- Clinical knowledge: keep up to date with evidence based practice, particularly of business relevance and ensuring continuous professional development. Represent my client at international and national scientific meetings
- Degree level qualification in Dietetics, experience in paediatric dietetics and/or Inborn Errors of Metabolism is desirable
- Experience in education/training with strong presentation delivery would be highly regarded
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Evidence of CPD activities
- Commercial awareness
For more info please get in touch at