This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Central Birmingham area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for a dedicated Medical Administration Lecturer to join them on a temporary, ongoing basis.
This role will the entire academic year, approximately 20 hours a week.
• Ofsted awarded ‘Good’ with ‘Outstanding’ features
• The College’s mission statement is ‘Raising Aspirations, Transforming Lives’
• The College’s ‘academic standards, the quality of enhancement of students learning opportunities, and the quality of information about learning opportunities all meet UK expectations
What you will need:
• An appropriate degree or professional qualification relating to the relevant subject area
• A teaching qualification
• Successful experience of teaching Medical Administration
• Successful experience of teaching 14-19 year olds across all ability ranges and for those requiring additional learning support
• Proven experience of working with diverse learner profiles
• A creative and flexible approach to teaching and learning.
• Experience of working towards and meeting deadlines.
• Effective external liaison skills and the ability to work closely with partners to ensure the effective delivery of the curriculum, including working with colleagues and students.
• The ability to work effectively in a team.
• The ability to be a supportive personal tutor
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like please apply now, as the college are looking to interview suitable candidates as soon as possible.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job