Does working in a diverse school as a Media Teacher in East London interest you ?
Is it important to you that you work in a school where Media is what you would like to Teach 24/7?
If so, then this could be the ideal role for you!
We look for diverse and dedicated Media Teacher who has a passion in Teaching Media to their Secondary Students in the classrooms. This is an exciting opportunity to make a real difference to their development them.
We seek to appoint a qualified, driven and successful Teacher of Media (with potential responsibility). This is an exciting opportunity for a current Media teacher looking to progress further.
Teaching GCSE and A-Level Media, this is an exciting opportunity for a teacher to join our 'outstanding' department. You will have a passion for inspiring students, teaching creatively and a love for the subject. Evidence of excellent classroom practice and high expectations of pupil attainment and behaviour is essential.
An opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic, inspired and motivated team where staff genuinely feel valued.
* A strong commitment to your professional development and career management with CPD courses offered throughout the Local Authority.
* A relocation package for the right applicant
* A school with 'outstanding teaching and learning' where all our staff and the wider community feel privileged to be associated with.
* A curriculum where personalised learning is at the heart.
The school is looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about being Secondary School Media Teacher.
- Has QTS with relevant experience in a secondary school setting.
- Offering a salary between £28,660 to £39,006 TLR.
- Someone who can reinforce the importance of learning development.
- Can demonstrate knowledge of principles and practices in relation to managing learning and teaching.
- Can implement school behaviour policy
The school have an exciting new theme to help aim to help pupils make meaningful connections in their learning. They implement this by using different natural curriculum subjects to help develop the students learning.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS). For more information please contact Jamal Ishola at CER on or e-mail your CV
- Media Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'