Reed Education Hammersmith are currently working with an Ofsted “Outstanding” and oversubscribed school on an exciting new role in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, London. Starting in January 2018 the school is looking for an outstanding Media Teacher to join permanently.
• Rated “Outstanding” in all areas by Ofsted
• A mixed comprehensive school that caters to pupils from Year 7 to Sixth Form
• A well established and successful school this school strives to ensure that each student develops a life-long love of learning
• Top academic result achieved with fantastic teacher CPD and senior leadership
• Academically this school continuously has very strong results which is a testament to both the pupils and staff
• Principle is a testament to the School with a strong commitment to academics and behaviour but has a holistic approach to teaching
• Strong Inner London School with an outstanding community presence and top facilities.
• You will receive a large benefits package and 2% increased salary to most Schools.
• You will be teaching Media at Key Stage 3 to 5 specialising in GCSE and A-Level media specifically
• Participating with the wider school community and extra-curricular activities
• Working in a department with a number of other educational professionals you will be working on creating innovative and dynamic teaching methods
• This is an excellent classroom based position and a great opportunity to either start you career as an NQT or to continue your experienced career in teaching MEDIA.
What you will need:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or QTLS
• Proven experience teaching Media at Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
• Media Degree is desirable
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A commitment to supporting pupils of all abilities and strong academics
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV to this email address (Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job