Long Term Media Studies Teaching Role in London: to begin after Easter.
Are you looking for a long term teaching role based in London? Do you want to help mould young minds? Want to help young students maximise their potential and enhance their academic experience?
If yes then we'd love to hear from you as Randstad Central Delivery Team is recruiting a Media Studies teacher for a long term role working with Secondary students in the Camden area and are looking for the right individuals to support students and make a difference.
This role would suit an inspirational and talented Teacher who is a team player, with superb organisational and communication skills. You will have high standards for yourself and your pupils and a happy, positive demeanour.
* Interacting directly with students - YOU help them to achieve their goals
* Long term position of employment
* £133.69 - £172.36 (per day)
* An excellent working environment
* The opportunity to work with a hard working and supportive team of specialist teachers
* Teaching secondary school students and keeping them focused during class
* Offer academic support and guidance
* The ability to promote excellence in learning
* A clear DBS, registered on the online update service, would be desirable
* Punctuality and reliability
* Good organisational skills
* Excellent subject knowledge and prior experience of raising attainment in Media Studies examinations
If you want a role that allows you gain invaluable experience working within the education sector then please apply today.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills. We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools and academies within the Camden area. These schools range in size, catchment, religious background and ethos. We understand that every school and child is different so we carefully match our staff with the schools and children to which they work best.
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The role is open to accomplished teachers and highly talented NQTs. If this sounds like the sort of role that is of interest to you please apply online.