Media Studies Teacher - Sept 2018
Engage Education are currently working with an Ofsted "Oustanding" Secondary school in the area of Chelmsford, who are looking to appoint a Media Teacher to join their school this September 2018.
The school can be flexible in terms of specialism and would love to hear from an experienced Media Teacher or NQTs, who has a passion for their subject and eager to help their students reach their maximum potential within the department.
The school have posts available for either permanent and contract positions and can be flexible on this.
You must have:
- A child's only DBS registered on the update service (If not - Engage Education can sort for you)
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or be an Overseas Trained Teacher.
As part of our commitment to our support staff, when working for Engage Education you can expect to benefit from:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Access to our 'refer a friend’ scheme with a chance to receive £150 per teacher
• One point of contact- a dedicated consultant with experience in education
• Regular networking and social events
• Specialist assistance with CV writing, interview techniques etc.
• Access to ongoing CPD, training and resource materials
• Access to a range of exclusive roles which are not advertised on job boards on bulletins
To apply for this Media Teacher position or for more information on any other positions in the local area please contact Joel Foskett