Here at Prospero, we are searching for an experienced and talented Media Services Technician to join the team of one of our biggest clients. The successful candidate will be using technology to deliver highest quality virtual and hybrid meetings, conferences and video content. The ideal candidate must be skilled and knowledgeable in the configuration and operation of a broad range of video production and streaming technologies.
- Media Services Technician
- Permanent position
- Based in Liverpool / London
- Paying up to £35K
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To have a full working knowledge of all video and streaming equipment and services within the estate.
- To take a brief from internal and external clients and produce a high-quality technical solution.
- To lead a team of technicians producing hybrid and virtual events and video content
- To provide expert advice to clients during the planning of a project or event.
- To ensure that all video and streaming equipment is maintained and correctly stored.
- Self-motivated, inquisitive and methodical
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Customer focused, excellent communication skills
- Calm and capable of working under pressure
- Working in a customer facing role
- Previous experience of the audio-visual, events or technical arts industries
- Demonstrable knowledge of AV disciplines (audio, projection, video, IT, lighting)
- A technical or creative art qualification (desirable)
- Previous experience in a similar role (desirable)
- A strong working knowledge of IT and networks (desirable)
If this role is not for you but you are interested in similar opportunities, Prospero are the leading audio-visual recruitment agency in the UK with thousands of roles daily. Any further enquiries please call (Option 5).
Applicants must have the full right to work in the UK and be able to commute to Central London. If you wish to find out more about this role, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'