This exciting Media Sales role will involve selling advertising and sponsorships for a number of prestigious membership organisations, across print and digital channels.
You will enjoy building relationships with both existing and prospective clients whilst working with a tight knit team. If you are looking for a role that would allow you to work with businesses to help grow and create awareness about their brand, this role could be for you.
As the Media Sales Executive will be responsible for:
- Account management and the generation of new business sales
- Developing client relationships
- Online web sales activity
- Consultative sales role as opposed to an aggressive sell
- Opportunity to attend client meetings
- The building and maintaining of effective relationships with all departments of the company
As the Media Sales Executive you will have:
- Ideally Media or Advertising sales experience although our client could consider a background in Sales
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
As the Media Sales Executive you will have the opportunity to develop key relationships with clients and will enjoy developing awareness for your brand and theirs. If you are looking for your next challenging career move please get in touch to explore the role.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"