Our goal is simple, to just find: the right talent for the right job.
- Position: Media Sales Manager
- Location: Hitchin, Herts
- Contract: Permanent
Media Sales Manager
- Have you got solid experience working in media sales?
- Do you pride yourself on building excellent relationships with clients as one of your strengths?
- Would managing a portfolio business-to-business customers in the sports and fitness sector, be of interest to you?
- Are you experienced generating new business and managing existing accounts?
- Do you enjoy working towards targets and exceeding those targets set?
- Is your attention to detail one of your strengths?
- Are you a team player?
- Do you pride yourself on having outstanding customer service skills one of your strengths?
- Does working for an expanding organisation interest you?
- Have you got knowledge of the print and digital advertising, content marketing products and video space?
- Have you got experience in media sales and media planning?
- Are you looking for a career and not just a job?
If you answer 'YES' to the above, then this position could be the exciting career opportunity you're looking for as a 'Media Sales Manager' which you're looking for...
We're looking for a highly motivated candidate with experience in both media sales and media planning. An insight into the sports and fitness sector is ideal.
On a day to day basis you will be planning and selling a wide range of Media Campaigns, including prints and digital advertising and content marketing products,
You will need to have a strong grasp of business best practice, high-energy and a dynamic personality. In return my client is offering a competitive salary with commission, bonus holiday, subsided gym membership and funded study options as well as the chance to progress in your career.
About TalentHQ Recruitment Ltd
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK.
Awards: FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.
- Business Development
- Digital Printing
- Media Sales
- Content Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job