Sheengate Publishing Ltd is Surrey's largest independent publisher of local lifestyle and property magazines, with eleven titles covering six of the UK’s top 10 richest boroughs.
The role involves contacting new & existing property clients to sell advertising space in our portfolio of magazines in addition to our digital platform, via telephone and face to face meetings.
- Generate new business and maintain existing client relationships to maximise revenue and hit targets
- Contacting decision makers within the property industry e.g media agents & buyers
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the geographical areas we cover
- Regular analysis of competitor activity
- Updating the CRM database
- Proven track record in Sales
- Property Knowledge
- Valid UK driving licence and must own vehicle
- Management experience - not essential but must have a desire to manage and mentor staff
- Knowledge of media agents - not essential but will be an advantage
- A keen interest or desire to learn about the publishing world
- Persuasive & Articulate
- Results & Target orientated
- Resilient & Personable
Salary: OTE £30-40k with an uncapped commission structure
Hours: Full-time but for the right candidate, will consider a flexible minimum 28 hour week.
Keywords: Sales, Advertising, Property, Media Sales, Publishing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job