Aspire Cambridge are recruiting for a Media Sales Executive to work on behalf of our client based in Great Chesterford, Essex.
You will have a minimum of two years sales experience, preferably within media/publishing background, and a proven track record in sales, reporting to the National Business Development Manager.
- Calling and converting leads into business
- Achieving personal targets through the sale of display advertising and classified space within our print publication.
- Generating, Growing Business accounts.
- Development and account management daily to maximise commercial opportunities.
- Engaging and communicating with high-level industry leaders and decision makers.
- Meet and exceed the KPI’s set.
- Uncapped commissions.
- 25 days holidays + Bank Holidays.
- Birthdays paid leave.
- Pension Scheme.
- Ongoing training.
- Career advancement.
Expectations of Sales Executives:
- 2 Years’ experience in Media Sales or 2 years in a strong sales environment.
- Highly self-motivated and driven to achieve targets.
- Confident with the ability to communicate with industry leaders and decision makers at all levels.
- Able to help the team achieve their targets by utilising the highest standards of product, market, and customer knowledge.
- Proactive in your approach and demonstrated success within a small team.
- A person with the will to win and succeed.
Hours: Monday to Friday, Full Time
Location: Great Chesterford, Essex
Salary: £18,000 to £25,000
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an employment agency in regards to this permanent vacancy.
Our Recruitment Consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise in Temporary Staffing Solutions and Permanent Introductions across our seven Specialist Recruitment Divisions; Office Support, Legal & HR – Industrial & Manufacturing – Finance & Accountancy – Hospitality – IT & Engineering – Sales & Marketing – Scientific & Medical. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By “placing people first”.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'