Are you enthusiastic, reliable, organised and hard working? Do you have the ability to make people feel comfortable in conversation?
Our client are seeking a talented Media Sales Executive to join their award winning B2B media company.
Established in 1989, the company has over 55 employees. Our client prides itself on recognising and rewarding talent. Their clients range from large international equipment manufacturers and suppliers, media agencies through to family-run vessel operators. The company is in an exciting growth stage, launching new events in the USA and east Asia plus a range of new digital services. This is a unique opportunity for a driven Sales Executive to join a great B2B media company.
Media Sales Executive responsibilities:
- Plan and carry out sales activities to maintain and develop sales of their digital and print advertising product portfolio to UK and international accounts.
- Provide a structured, consultative sales approach providing solutions to new and existing client’s needs.
- Extensive client and relationship development to meet and exceed KPI’s and targets.
- Sourcing and creating new business sales opportunities via outbound calls.
- Attending exhibitions and events to network, build client relationships and create new client opportunities.
The ideal Media Sales Executive:
- Proven experience as a Sales, Media Sales or B2B Sales Executive. Ideally with experience working in a B2B media environment.
- Effective sales techniques and skills demonstrated by a successful track record of exceeding targets and goals in B2B sales.
- Strong organisational skills to track client opportunity, relationship management and sales pipeline management.
- A positive, can do attitude with a willingness and ability to deliver both personal and team targets and KPI’s.
- The ability to rise to a challenge and demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude.
- Show initiative and be able to work collaboratively. It is essential that you are an enthusiastic team player and be prepared to go the extra mile to ensure success.
- A proficient user of Microsoft Office applications.
As well as a salary of £22k - £25k basic with OTE £36k+ (uncapped), the successful Media Sales Executive will also benefit from…
- Free parking
- Company away days
- Incentive schemes
- Work place pension
- Death in service Insurance
- Additional holiday purchase
If you are looking to join a company that can offer excellent rewards, then please apply now for the role of Media Sales Executive!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'