Job Title: Media Sales Executive
Salary: £16,000 - £22,000 basic salary + £5,000 - £10,000 average annual commission (Uncapped)
Location: Aldershot - Free parking and access via public transport
Benefits: Uncapped commission, career progression, full training & ongoing support/development, generous bonus scheme, overseas incentives, summer BBQ’s and Christmas parties
Our client specialises in selling media advertising campaigns to national brands such as Nike, Redbull and Clinique along with local businesses to help their brands reach targeted audiences through advertising opportunities in health clubs, shopping centres, leisure centres, playhouses, cinema, golf clubs and schools.
Due to continued growth an exciting opportunity has now arisen for a Media Sales Executive to join their local sales team.
As a Media Sales Executive your duties will include -
- To sell digital and print advertising solutions within gyms and health clubs to local businesses
- Win new business sales opportunities and maintain & development these new accounts
- Build strong working relationships with clients
- Cross sell full portfolio of products
- Reach & exceed individual sales targets
- Attend client meetings if/when required
The successful Media Sales Executive will have the following skills/experience -
- Previous sales experience would be preferred however full training will be provided
- High energy levels, money motivated and target driven - with an upbeat & positive outlook
- An interest or experience in media, marketing & communications would be beneficial
- Big personality - confident on the telephone, as well as face-to-face
- A self-starter, highly motivated with creative flair
- An engaging, yet professional manner
- Personable, relationship-builder
To apply for the above position of Media Sales Executive please apply via the button shown or contact Simon Hogg for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'