Telesales Executive - Media
£18,000 - £21,000 plus uncapped bonus
Monday to Friday - Office hours
Our customer is one of the UK's leading publishing companies - both in print and online. As a result of continued growth and expansion into exciting new markets, a number of opportunities have been created for motivated and creative individuals to join the team.
There will be substantial training and development for the right candidates, as you will effectively manage and control 're-activation' of lapsed SME Clients, to determine their future customer journey with our client
* Increase market share within a defined geographical territory through the revival of lapsed clients and selling multi-media solutions
* Thrive on working within a fast paced and rapidly changing, quality focused environment
* Meet and exceed revenue and sales targets
* Be flexible in your approach to sales and be able to take a consultative approach
* Have the confidence and knowledge to guide customers to new channels
* An excellent track record in customer conversion
* Use script guidelines appropriately and follow detailed product briefs
* Work as part of a team and contribute to shared goals and objectives
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
* B2b telesales experience is essential
* Used to working within very fixed deadlines and under pressure in a desk based sales environment
* Experience of building long term business relationships
Successful candidates will need to be ready to face challenging targets and to meet expectations in line with the company wide footprint. You will also need to be innovative and open to new ideas and product lines in an ever changing environment.
If this is a role you are interested please email cv
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"