LogicMelon is looking for a Media Sales Executive to work with our talented team in the Cotswolds. You’ll be working in one of the coolest offices around – give our fireman’s pole a go, or take our electric scooter for a spin – there’s plenty to get excited about! You stand to earn a starting salary of £20,000–£25,000 with uncapped commission, plus fantastic training and benefits.
LogicMelon are leading the way in smart recruitment solutions – every month our applicant tracking system processes over 4.5 million job applications. Working with our partner company, our candidate attraction services help businesses like Cath Kidston, Bupa and HSBC hire the best candidates – everything from bespoke career microsites to targeted social media campaigns. Combined with our media buying power, we’re able to negotiate the best rates in job board media, delivering a unique service to save our clients time and money.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll work alongside our team of Candidate Attraction and Employer Branding specialists on a range of exciting projects, finding and nurturing new opportunities for business growth. You’ll take a leading role in driving our success forward by:
- Developing a new business pipeline (will involve prospecting and cold-calling)
- Establishing a network of corporate clients across the UK
- Managing media sales, negotiating with media providers
- Managing existing client’s needs and delivering individual proposals
- Pitching and closing deals with the sales management team
- Cross selling products and services
- Working collaboratively, sharing knowledge and expertise with the whole team
- Representing LogicMelon and partner company at events throughout the year
What we’re looking for:
Though we’re a tech company at heart, there’s no need for previous tech or software experience. You’ll learn all about our services and products so you can sell them to our clients in an accessible way, without getting too caught up in the technical side of things. An understanding of the UK recruitment sector is an advantage (though not essential!) We’re looking for:
- 1-2 years’ experience working successfully in a busy B2B sales environment
- Highly consultative approach, confident communicating with internal and external clients
- Self-motivated and driven within an autonomous role
- Able to identify, target and develop new business leads
- Take initiative, effectively managing a varied workload and prioritising tasks
What we can offer you:
We’re a fast-growing global tech company at the forefront of the industry; we continue to innovate and push our own boundaries. This is a fantastic opportunity to launch your career and directly contribute to our business’ growth. You’ll also quickly gain a vast amount of industry knowledge and experience, working alongside our talented candidate attraction team, offering a unique service within the recruitment industry.